Thursday, September 01, 2005

New post = Good

Hmm, perhaps I shoulda read your latest one before posting over it, but bah, no time for that now, I've got urgent matters that need to be discussed.

Firstly, Greg, you are the only one who reads this blog, and as I've just proved, even I don't.. Man.. I/we suck. But at least you're getting married. Congrats, by the way..

Hold that thought

/saved as draft/

Okay. Nate. I'm not going to get into specifics, but die. You killed Donkey Kong, and I don't care who doesn't understand what I'm talking about. You'll get yours!

Now, less angry matters.


Uhh, school has returned, which bodes well only for cake. Cake shall be eaten once cakefest arrives, and cakefest can't arrive without school. So, logically. Without school, no one would get cakefest, and without cakefest, everyone who isn't me, would die. Wonderful, idnt it?


Uhh, That's it. Good night. Dave: out!


~Dave~

5 Comments:

Blogger Gregory said...

Wow! We're the only ones who read this...but still we manage to get spam-commented.

Oh, and coming up, when I have time/energy, I'm gonna do some long blogposts here on theological stuff that really doesn't fit over at Grace for the Wayward Heart, but I just want to write about anyway. Just so ya know.

Even if nicheblog is just an annoying robot, it really is cool to just have a place to ramble!

Huzzah!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Note to Greg: I'm not going to read any of it. Sorry, I'm weird like that. I don't read my own blogs.

On to our next engagement,
~Dave~

11:07 AM  
Blogger Gregory said...

Hey Alex! Thanks. But Dave will have to do that. He didn't grant me authorisation to change settings. Otherwise the link colours would be WAY different!

*Glares at Dave*

You got those pics up on your site yet? I haven't had time to check.
God bless~

11:34 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Links be praised!

Go to die Greg.

I rockrule

~Da-- hkk cughgh, hackkkk.. eugh.. Sorry.. --ve~

1:32 PM  
Blogger Gregory said...

Oh, Dave, maybe you shoulda killed that black bear down below. Then this wouldn't have happened maybe?

Woman killed by Black Bear

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home