Friday, August 05, 2005

Dave plus Bat

Okay okay okay.

It has come to my attention that I haven't the strength to fight a killer whale. This I don't like.

I've decided to stage a cyber fight here on Three Nails. Dave vs Bear. Yeah, I want to do one of those animal face-offs you see on the discovery channel sometimes. Except it'll be me with a bat, vs a large black bear.

I'd like suggestions from whoever reads this on stuff like bear fighting tactics, and what weapon I could have that would not give me an extreme advantage. I'm hoping everyone thinks that a bat is okay for me to have to fight the bear.

I will be considering weather conditions, forested area fighting and the like. So give me suggestions on where I fight it, and under what circumstances, and I'll do what I can, to stage a fair fight.

Dave vs Bear.

Coming Summer 2005

Don't miss it!

~Dave~

2 Comments:

Blogger Veronica said...

play dead, then when it comes to investigate... do something... Surprising!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

P.S.

This'll be over a few posts, I'm doing research on bears, and forest fighting, y'know, the whole something-bang. I'll also have to find the bear. Lotsa stuff. Make sure to factor this stuff in. This shall be as real as possible. STAY TUNED!

~Dave~

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home