Monday, August 06, 2007

Survivor


Hey ladies and mans. I drew this guy with a pen I got from an art place. I didn't draw it first in pencil, I just went to town. I know I messed up on some stuff, but I hardly care about that now because he looks pretty crazy-sweet.

Survivor of a zombie uprising you say? Correct. This probably wont turn into anything, but it's cool to look at.



Greg, I dedicate this to you. You sort of taught me the little I know. And I know it's kind of fail, and some parts don't make sense, but if it's any cool, it's because you sort of taught me.

~Dave

2 Comments:

Blogger Gregory said...

Actually, I love it! It turned out fantastic! Nice job! I need to get back into art, I think. It's been too long.

Thanks for the dedication and the inspiration.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Dear Gregory,

I don't know if you are aware or not, but it has been almost a year, AND Good Monster is still sitting in a lonely pile of cyber dust. HELLO!?? GET CRACKIN'!

And Dave, you already know how much I hate this picture.

*giggles*

-REBECCA

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home