Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dave Still Exists

I still exists.

I haven't posted in a while because it's been pretty easy breazy in my life for a while. Only one thing I'd kinda like to rant about, but I realize that it's not that important..

Don't you hate it when you sign on to MSN, or just decided to strike up a conversation, at any time really, and the reply is like, "Hi. Bye. ttyl." or like, "I g2g, bye".. Man I hate that. It really grinds my gears.

Oh, and I got a puppy. Puppy. Yeah. Just thought you should know.. "you" of course meaning Greg.

Go Greg.


~Dave~

2 Comments:

Blogger Gregory said...

Yes, I do hate that. Unfortunately, I often have to deliver that message to people who catch me when I have to be leaving somewhere, so I guess I see both sides. Still annoying, though. On the other hand, it's annoying having to leave when someone starts talking to you, too.

And sweet! What kind of puppy?

8:36 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

I'm not saying the name.

Ask Eric.

~Dave~

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home