Saturday, January 28, 2006

Rhant

This blog was made for ranting and raving about idiots, and their stupid theories and misinterpretations of the Bible and such. And when I say 'idiots', I certainly do not mean it in the nicest way possible. It's a -rant-, you see.

hypocrisy.

I've indulged in such things, MORE than once, and I hate it. That's hypocrisy right there. So before I rant about how stupid, and annoying, and utterly maddening it is, I'd just like to say: Yes I've done it. Yes that's hypocrisy. Yes I still hate it.


Moving on.

People express dislike, or disagreement with something, and then do it. Such as telling offensive jokes, and then when -you- do it, it's not cool anymore. That's maddening right there. Or just a general value someone has, that they defy in their daily routine. Like complaining about those gabby people who can't drive because their gabbin' on their cell phones. Yeah, they tell you this as they talk to you on their cell phone, from their car.. Bah.

What can be worse than someone calling you on something that they do themselves?


Another thing that really gets to me is people changing to fit in with other people.

Let's say you have a friend who gets some new, cooler friends. Oh, or better yet, a girlfriend. Then, when you do something you and your pal find funny, and always have, they've changed. They don't think you should do that anymore because their new, better friend, or girlfriend disagrees with that... Really now? But you think that stuff is awesome, and funny? Oh, but not anymore.

Wonderful.

That's hypocrisy too. And it's also changing, and abandoning friends. Even though you're not physically 'leaving' them, you're still abandoning something that the two of you shared, and enjoyed. And it's not 'growing out' of it when it happens overnight. The same night you and your girlfriend got together.

Bah, hypocrisy angers the snot outta me.

I have more, but I'm busy with stuff now.. Blag..

~Dave~

2 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Yeah. Yeah. I'm pissed. And it's probably hypocritical, but right now, I don't give a damn about what anyone else has to save. 'Cept Dave, he's a good kid. And probably Andrew and Greg as well. Maybe Bev. Anyway, right now, I don't want to talk to any strong-positioned atheists, 'cept maybe Nate, 'cause most of the time, you HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. I need a ranting blog, 'cause it's not what the DD is for.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Gregory said...

Wow, Eric. What's goin' on?

Dave, good post!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home